So this time I actually paid attention when I cut/sew the pattern. Everythings going the correct way! Things are much better proportioned and even on the body. XD Need to alter the pattern though, I think I can fix up that tail quite a bit. Tries to use fabric eyes and embroider the edges, and it did work, but I need practice in sharp turns (the other eye isn't nearly as nice lol) Same with the smile. Also, I now know I need to sew the body a bit differently... the mouth doesn't line up at all LOL. Nothing critical, but just more things I'm learning. Lots of improvement from the first dolphin I made so I'm pleased about that. Can't wait to get more material so I can do something OTHER THAN PINK.